2. What Information is Collected. OneScreen collects the following personal information:
(a) Personally-Identifiable Information: OneScreen collects any personally-identifiable information users enter on a Site, or that client or user may give OneScreen in any other way in order to perform the Services, which identifies any user as a specific individual or entity, including, but not limited to, a user’s name, email address, mailing address, phone number(s), and/or credit card number(s) (“PII”). OneScreen will only collect PII about users upon express prior notice, or if such information is expressly solicited and is voluntarily provided by users to OneScreen.
PII is collected on the Sites in the following instances: (i) information requests, when a Site user submits an inquiry to OneScreen, and provides his/her/its name, address, email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number so that OneScreen is able to respond to the request; (ii) access to OneScreen’s client-only web-based user interface for use of certain Services, where a client may submit PII in order to register for a username and password; (iii) feedback requests, when OneScreen may ask users to provide voluntary feedback to help OneScreen improve the Site and users provide optional name and contact information; and/or (iv) or other offers.
(b) Non-Personally-Identifiable Information: OneScreen may also collect non-personally identifiable information that does not reveal users’ specific identity (“Non-PII”). Non-PII includes optionally submitted demographic data about users, such as their age, gender, and city/state of residence. Non-PII also includes server log files that OneScreen maintains and stores regarding Sites’ users; the information contained in these files includes information a user’s browser automatically sends to the Site, such as information about a user’s web request, IP address, browser type/language, and the date and time of any visit. Collection and recordation of such data is a standard practice among website operators. Non-PII also includes “Cookies”. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to a user’s computer from a web server, that allows OneScreen to keep records of users’ ongoing access and use of the Sites. This is a standard practice among website operators and can facilitate users’ ongoing access and use of the Sites. Most browsers are set up to accept Cookies, but all users are advised that they may change such settings by selecting the appropriate option(s) in their respective browsers’ privacy options or settings menu to have their browser notify them upon receipt of a new Cookie, or to refuse to accept Cookies.
3. How and When Information is Used. The information OneScreen collects is used for administering OneScreen’s business activities. OneScreen uses PII provided by users to respond to their inquiries and requests, keep accurate records of clients concerning the Services they request and use through the Sites, and to provide users with Sites-related Services. Occasionally OneScreen may use voluntarily-provided PII to: (a) notify users about changes to the OneScreen Sites, (b) notify users of changes to OneScreen’s terms and conditions of use to a Site, (c) notify clients of changes to terms and conditions of use of certain Services, or (d) notify users and clients of the availability of new Sites or Services, or other special offers.
Non-PII is used by OneScreen in its aggregated form to help OneScreen measure the Sites’ performance and effectiveness, and to improve the Sites and any Services it provides through the Sites. Some Sites and Services include the provision and serving of third-party advertising on by OneScreen through its third-party advertising partners; in such cases, OneScreen and/or its third-party advertising partners may collect and use Non-PII through Cookies for behavioral advertising purposes by tracking the viewing and usage of advertisements and delivering more relevant advertising pursuant to use of such Sites and Services.
4. How We Protect User and Client Information. The privacy and protection of all of users’ information is important to OneScreen. OneScreen does not and will not make any PII available to third parties without the relevant user’s permission. OneScreen clients and Sites users are advised that their access to some Services and content on the Sites may be password protected and may require a valid username. OneScreen advises all clients and other users of the Sites that they do not disclose their respective username(s) or password(s) to anyone. OneScreen further advises its clients that pursuant to the terms and conditions of use of certain Services, each client may be required to not disclose its password(s) or username(s) to any persons other than its authorized employees or authorized agents. In addition, OneScreen advises its users and clients that they are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under their respective username(s) and password(s), and for the confidentiality of such password(s) and username(s). Each user, and each client of the Services available through any Site, agrees that it will sign out of any password-protected services at the end of each session of use.
6. Methods We Use to Protect User Information. OneScreen uses security software to protect the confidentiality of users’ information. In addition, OneScreen’s business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of information. OneScreen’s business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. Users are advised, however, that no transmission of information is absolutely secure, and that OneScreen can only protect the confidentiality of personal information within its reasonable control. OneScreen assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of USERS’ information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond OneScreen’s reasonable control.
8. Children. The Sites do not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18; the Sites are directed to, and intended for use by, adults only. OneScreen does not knowingly collect personal information from any children under the age of 13. Any inadvertently collected information from persons under the age of 13 shall be deleted from OneScreen’s records.
9. How Users Can Access Information. Users may request access to all their own PII by sending a request to:
c/o Legal Department
Irvine, CA 92602
Phone: (949) 525-4466
Fax: (949) 525-4475
http://www.networkadvertising.org ( to opt-out of data collection and usage by OneScreen’s third-party advertising partners belonging to the Network Advertising Initiative);
http://d.1sadx.net/p3pText.html (to opt-out of data collection and usage by OneScreen through advertisements served through OneScreen); and